Though learning how to live in the real world while maintaining a bliss state takes time to master, being assertive, successful and/or ambitious isn’t incongruent with living a spiritual life. We just need to apply some spiritual guidelines to real life practices.
Here are some guidelines while we assert our boundaries & attain our goals:
- There is enough for everyone.
- We can reach success while supporting others.
- If we speak kindly and respectfully while considering the feelings and opinions of others, we can still voice our needs. We should always consider compromise.
- Our needs are equally important. We don’t always have to put others first.
- If our goals are consistent with our highest self and don’t infringe on the happiness of others, we may proceed.
- When possible, we should seek to support & uplift others on their path.
Reality and a mindful state can coexist with practice. Feel confident that you are worthy of all you seek. ✨✨